Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: President
Works with: Sales team and All LSI Companies staff, outside consultants, investors, and clients of LSI Companies, Inc.
This is a critical position demanding a team player. This position must be staffed by an individual with integrity and discipline so that management can process confidential/sensitive information without fear of information being shared. Discretion is a priority. This position requires a truly dedicated and loyal professional with excellent follow-through capabilities, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
- One year of experience with telephone systems in a professional environment.
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is a significant plus.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor in a variety of circumstances.
- Excellent personal management & organizational skills
- Superior follow-through skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure and act with a sense of urgency
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook software experience are a significant plus.
- Proficient with data input and excellent typing skills.
- Ability to communicate, orally and in writing, with a wide range of clients, vendors, consultants, and investors.
- First line of telephone reception
- Front desk receptions of all office visitors, clients, and vendors
- Monitors who is coming and going through the doors of the company
- Coordinates postage inventory, posts, and mails outgoing mail daily and handles delivery of overnight packages
- Daily, picks up and opens incoming mail and delivers to the correct associate or file
- Maintains office supply inventory and takes supply requests for LSI staff
- Reviews and approves all Office Supply invoices. Routes to COO for final approval and payment.
- Coordinates ordering of kitchen supplies as needed
- Researches and compares competitive pricing for supplies, etc.
- Manages operational functions of office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, printers, and phone systems
- Monitors fax messages and direct them to the appropriate associate.
- Storage room management
- Reports all maintenance issues to the office manager and coordinates repairs in their absence
- Provides administrative support for Marketing Coordinator/CFO/Office Manager, as well as secondary support to the team, including, but not limited to:
- Miscellaneous copying, filing, proofreading, and typing as assigned
- Preparation of labels, documents, marketing materials, etc., for meetings, events, and mailings.
- Assists sales staff as assigned
- Working on ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Picks up local supplies and runs errands when necessary
- Maintains a clean environment in common areas
Hours and Working Conditions:
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM – Monday through Friday
- Professional Business Casual Dress Required
Apply now by filling out the form below!